Saturday 28 July 2012

I'm a Painting Machine

Unfortunately it's just the walls in our apartment I'm painting at the moment ...

There's no way around this, I have to come clean and say: I've been a bad blogger, a bad bad blogger. Sorry for not updating for a whole three months!

The original plan was to update once a week, but as you can see that plan hasn't exactly been working out. However, I have been very productive (by my standards anyway) during my blogging-absence, and as I've received some not so gentle prodding from one of my two (!) followers I have prepared a couple of posts for the coming weeks to get me back in the game.

Speaking of games, last month I finally got to try out SAGA. It was a very close fought 4 points vikings vs anglo-saxon game, using the Homeland scenario. Despite losing (I played the defending saxons) I had a blast, as did my victorious opponent. I managed to snap some shots that will be in the short AAR I'm planning.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment