Saturday 31 December 2011

A New Beginning

Hi there!

My name is Jonas. I'm 37 years old and live in Stockholm, Sweden with my fiancé and our baby boy.

I've been gaming for most of my life, mostly RPGs but also boardgames and miniatures wargames.

This blog will be an excuse to post about my various wargaming projects, with a sprinkle of battle reports, random ramblings and whatever takes my fancy.

Like many (most?) wargamers I suffer from "oh shiny"-syndrome, starting many projects but finishing few. This past year, 2011, has been a complete disaster in that regard. I therefore vow that 2012 shall be my Year of Finishing Stuff and this blog will hopefully help me accomplish that.

Please stay along for the ride if you like – post comments, ask questions and cheer me on.

Thanks for reading,
Jonas

No comments:

Post a Comment